SATURDAY MAY 7, 2022- TIPPY CREEK WINERY'S CINCO DE WINO- WE START AT 4:30 PM AND PLAY UNTIL 7:30 PM. GOING TO BE A FUN DAY FOR SURE .
SATURDAY JUNE 4, 2022- TIPPY CREEK WINERY'S SPRING FOOD TRUCK FEST. GREAT FOOD, MUSIC AND DRINK. WE START AT 12 NOON AND PLAY TILL 3 PM.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2022- TIPPY CREEK WINERY'S FALL FOOD TRUCK FEST. MORE GREAT FOOD, MUSIC AND DRINK. WE START AT 3:00 PM AND PLAY TILL 6:PM.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 8, 2022 - TIPPY CREEK WINERY'S BBQ, BACON, BLUES & WINE FESTIVAL. COME ON OUT AND ENJOY EVERYTHING AVAILABLE SUCH AS FOOD , DRINK AND MUSIC. WE START AT 12 NOON AND PLAY TILL 3:00 PM.
CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DETAILS. PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!!!!!
Just a few of the venues and festivals we have played:
- The BBQ, Bacon, Blues and Wine Festival at The Tippy Creek Winery
- The Cinco De Mayo Celebration at the Tippy Creek Winery
- The Fall Food Truck Festival at the Tippy Creek Winery
- The Syracuse Fraternal Order of Eagles
- Syracuse American Legion Post 223
- WBOI's Friday Night Vibes at "The Club Room at the Clyde"
- The Blue Chip Casino in Michigan City, Indiana
- The Ledgendary Midway Tavern
- The Fort Wayne 16th & 17th Annual Ribfest
- The Fort Wayne Country Club
- The Frog Tavern and Grill
- The Dupont Bar & Grill
- Tippecanoe Lake Country Club Blues Fest
- Bristol American Legion post 143
- Nappanee Friday Festival.
- Milford Family Festival
- Spikes Beach Grill
- The North Webster Mermaid Festival
- The Sunnyside Park in New Paris
- The 911 Veterans Ride to Remember- Milford
- 25th & 26th & 27th Annual Kiwanis Car Show- Syracuse, Indiana
- WVPE's "Meet Me On The Island"
- Syracuse Summer Festival
- Churubusco Turtle Days Festival
- We appeared live on WBOI 89.1 out of Fort Wayne. Meet the Music hosted by Julia Meeks radio show. Our music was played live around the world on www.wboi.com
- We appeared live on WVPE Ole Harv's radio show and our CD was played live around the world on www.WVPE.com
- Huntington Street Bar & Grill
and many more.....
Check out our press release!
Southbend Tribune March 18, 2012.PK.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [85.4 KB]
SUMERFEST HEADLINES JULY 6, 2011.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [184.2 KB]