Saturday September 12, 2020- Fall Food Truck Festival at the Tippy Creek Winery. We play from 2:00 till 5:00.
Saturday September 26, 2020-Tippy Creek Winery Balloon Glow. We start at 5:00pm and play until 8:00pm. Come see the Hot Air Balloons Glow in the evening.
Friday October 9, 2020- Nappanee Friday Fest. Uptown Nappanee, Indiana. We play from 5:00 pm till 8:00 pm.
Saturday October 10, 2020- BBQ, BACON, BLUES and WINE Festival at the Tippy Creek Winery. We play from 12:00 noon unti 3:00.
Just a few of the venues and festivals we have played:
- The BBQ, Bacon, Blues and Wine Festival at The Tippy Creek Winery 2017, 2018, 2019
- The Cinco De Mayo Celebration at the Tippy Creek Winery 2019
- The Fall Food Truck Festival at the Tippy Creek Winery 2019
- The Syracuse Fraternal Order of Eagles
- Syracuse American Legion Post 223
- The Blue Chip Casino in Michigan City, Indiana
- The Ledgendary Midway Tavern
- The Fort Wayne 16th & 17th Annual Ribfest
- The Fort Wayne Country Club
- The Frog Tavern and Grill
- The Dupont Bar & Grill
- Tippecanoe Lake Country Club Blues Fest
- Smokin' T' Bar-B-Que joint.
- The Warehouse Party Center
- Nappanee Friday Festival. 2019
- Milford Family Festival
- Spikes Beach Grill
- The North Webster Mermaid Festival
- The Sunnyside Park in New Paris
- The 911 Veterans Ride to Remember- Milford
- 25th & 26th & 27th Annual Kiwanis Car Show- Syracuse, Indiana
- WVPE's "Meet Me On The Island"
- Syracuse Summer Festival
- Churubusco Turtle Days Festival
- We appeared live on WBOI 89.1 out of Fort Wane. Meet the Music hosted by Julia Meeks radio show. Our music was played live around the world on www.wboi.com on Thursday, September 26, 2013 and an encore performance on Monday, September 30, 2013.
- We appeared live on WVPE Ole Harv's radio show and our CD was played live around the world on www.WVPE.com March 18, 2012 & December 1, 2013
- Huntington Street Bar & Grill
and many more.....
Check out our press release!
Southbend Tribune March 18, 2012.PK.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [85.4 KB]
SUMERFEST HEADLINES JULY 6, 2011.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [184.2 KB]